Event Phone: 7802786215
Non Restricted - September 24th 9am-6pm (8hrs)
September 24, 2021
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Restricted - October 3rd -6hrs total (2 hours 2nd & 4hrs 3rd)
October 3, 2021
9:00 am - 1:00 pm
The Canadian Firearms Safety Course (CFSC) was developed in partnership with the provinces and territories, national organizations. The course options include restricted, non-restricted, or both and includes a written and practical test. Topics covered with the CFSC include:
- The evolution of firearms, major parts, types and actions;
- basic firearms safety practices;
- operating firearm actions;
- safe handling and carry procedures;
- firing techniques and procedures;
- care of non-restricted firearms;
- responsibilities of the firearms owner/user; and,
- safe storage, display, transportation and handling of firearms.
- Class is from 9am-6pm
If you are attending the restricted only you are required to attend 6 hours of instruction. Those hours include 2 hours on Sat 12-2 and 4 hours on Sunday 9-1.
You may pay online via Paypal, or in person with cash or credit card.
**Any cancellation made within 24 hours of scheduled course will result in a reschedule**
Venue: Fort McMurray Fish & Game Association
Venue Phone: 780-278-6215
Venue Website: www.fmfg.caAddress:
FMFG Clubhouse is located 13kms South of Highway 63 and 69 Junction (Airport Turnoff) on Highway 63.