The Canadian Firearms Safety Course (CFSC) was developed in partnership with the provinces and territories, national organizations. The course options include restricted, non-restricted, or both and includes a written and practical test. Topics covered with the CFSC include:
- The evolution of firearms, major parts, types and actions;
- basic firearms safety practices;
- operating firearm actions;
- safe handling and carry procedures;
- firing techniques and procedures;
- care of non-restricted firearms;
- responsibilities of the firearms owner/user; and,
- safe storage, display, transportation and handling of firearms.
You may pay online via PayPal or credit card, or in person with cash or credit card.
8115 Franklin Ave
Fort McMurray, AB T9H 2H7
Any cancellation made within 24 hours of scheduled course will result in a reschedule of course and not a refund.