Event Phone: 7802786215
Non Restricted -March 21st
March 21, 2020 - March 22, 2020
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Restricted -March 21 (2 hrs)22nd (4hrs)
March 22, 2020
8:00 am - 12:00 pm
The Canadian Firearms Safety Course (CFSC) was developed in partnership with the provinces and territories, national organizations. The course options include restricted, non-restricted, or both and includes a written and practical test. Topics covered with the CFSC include:
- The evolution of firearms, major parts, types and actions;
- basic firearms safety practices;
- operating firearm actions;
- safe handling and carry procedures;
- firing techniques and procedures;
- care of non-restricted firearms;
- responsibilities of the firearms owner/user; and,
- safe storage, display, transportation and handling of firearms.
- Class is from 8am-5pm
If you are attending the restricted only you are required to attend 6 hours of instruction. Those hours include 2 hours on Sat 12-2 and 4 hours on Sunday 8-12.
You may pay online via Paypal, or in person with cash or credit card.
**Any cancellation made within 24 hours of scheduled course will result in a reschedule**
Venue: Keyano College