Event Phone: 7802786215
Non Restricted - October 27th
October 27, 2018
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Restricted - October 27th & 28th
October 28, 2018
8:00 am - 12:00 pm
The Canadian Firearms Safety Course (CFSC) was developed in partnership with the provinces and territories, national organizations. The course options include restricted, non-restricted, or both and includes a written and practical test. Topics covered with the CFSC include:
- The evolution of firearms, major parts, types and actions;
- basic firearms safety practices;
- operating firearm actions;
- safe handling and carry procedures;
- firing techniques and procedures;
- care of non-restricted firearms;
- responsibilities of the firearms owner/user; and,
- safe storage, display, transportation and handling of firearms.
- Class is from 8am-5pm
- If you are attending the restricted only you are required to attend 6 hours of instruction. Those hours include 2 hours on Sat 12-2 and 4 hours on Sunday 8-12.
You may pay online via Paypal, or in person with cash or credit card.
**Any cancellation made within 24 hours of scheduled course will result in a reschedule**