We're sorry, but all tickets sales have ended because the event is expired.
Non Restricted - March
March 12, 2016
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Restricted - March
March 13, 2016
8:00 am - 12:00 pm
The Canadian Firearms Safety Course (CFSC) was developed in partnership with the provinces and territories, national organizations. The course options include restricted, non-restricted, or both and includes a written and practical test. Topics covered with the CFSC include:
- The evolution of firearms, major parts, types and actions;
- basic firearms safety practices;
- operating firearm actions;
- safe handling and carry procedures;
- firing techniques and procedures;
- care of non-restricted firearms;
- responsibilities of the firearms owner/user; and,
- safe storage, display, transportation and handling of firearms.
You may pay online via Paypal, email money transfer, cash or credit card.
Venue: Avenue Coffee Board Room
Venue Website: http://www.avenuecoffee.caAddress:
8102 Fraser Avenue, Fort McMurray, Alberta, Canada, T9H 0g1
Avenue Coffee Board Room
8102 Fraser Ave
Fort McMurray, AB T9H 0G1